The Annette Urso Rickel Foundation seeks to enrich STEAM education in Florida schools and organizations by supporting inspired students and cultivating talented teachers through scholarships and grants. The Foundation explores innovative educational and research opportunities, provides funding for unique studies and follows their impact into the classroom. Our goal is to create both models and initiatives in STEAM education in order to develop significant programs for schools and organizations in need.
Who can Apply?
The application process is open to anyone who is developing STEAM initiatives and has 501(c)(3) status, including but not limited to schools, individuals, and other educational organizations. Funding amounts are available in a wide range of distributions.
To be considered for a STEAM grant, applicants should upload a formal letter of intent. Please include the following information in your project proposal:
- Project Description: Describe your project in an interesting, compelling way. What STEAM areas of focus will this project combine? What is the project’s impact on your school or community?
- Project Timeline: When is this project anticipated to be completed?
- Statement of Need: What aspect of the project are we contributing towards?
- Budget: Please provide a detailed, itemized budget breakdown for completion of the project. Include how these funds are allocated with sources or a summary as to how these amounts were calculated.
- Updates: How will you update the Foundation on how this grant has helped you to achieve your project’s goals? Examples can be through photographic/video evidence or a written summary of your project’s impact.
- Additional Information: Any additional information you believe will give us a better understanding of the mission or goals of your organization is appreciated. Please provide your organization’s most current Annual Report if available. Have you received a grant previously? If so, describe the project. What other grants or funds have you raised towards this project?
We will follow up with applications which meet our criteria and request more information/images as needed.